Companies need to go further, faster, and with fewer resources in order to be competitive. Let’s face it, that means you have to innovate around IoT, not for the sake of technology, but to disrupt your competition. On the other hand, IoT development typically has some challenges unless you know how to avoid them and why.
Here are a couple of those challenges:
- Sensor technology is changing faster and faster
- Infrastructure availability and pricing are evolving
- Architecture and coding skills are hard to come by and expensive
- Business goals and models need to be changeable almost overnight
- How to fit IoT into your existing process and system landscape
Over the next few weeks, I will be expanding on this topic.